- Packed with antioxidants. Butterfly pea flower contains many antioxidants such as flavonoids, anthocyanins, and polyphenols.
- Soothes minor skin irritation.
- Reduces redness.
- Improves moisture retention.
- Supports collagen structure.
- Improves the skin barrier.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The extract has been shown in studies to also have anti-glycation properties. This is important for younger-looking skin, because by-products from glycation (a process in which rogue sugar molecules break down proteins in the body) can lead to collagen loss, resulting in wrinkles becoming more prominent and firmness decreasing.
In hair care
Prevents hair loss, promotes faster hair growth, improves flow of blood to hair bulbs and prevents the appearance of grey hair.